Are you brilliant with volunteers and love what we do at Kids Kitchen? Based in Worcestershire? We are recruiting a hub coordinator for a brand new hub in Worcestershire supported by Wychavon District Council. This role is a freelance hybrid role (virtual work from home and at sessions in the community), initially for 16 weeks working a flexible 10 hr week for a total of 120 hrs.
Trainee volunteers will take part in our supportive programme and your role will be to support those trainee volunteers to create sessions in the areas they know, together with their communities. You’ll be supporting the volunteers to build their skills, seek out venues and work together to create great family cooking activities, supported remotely by the wider Kids Kitchen team.
A strong knowledge of community activity and demographics in Pershore, Droitwich and Evesham will be essential and a real knack of getting the best out of, and enthusing, a group of volunteers, often remotely. You’ll also be pretty passionate about how simple and fun great from-scratch food can be!
The hub coordinator role will:
- Support a team of trainees and volunteers
- Organise local sessions and events
- Communicate what’s going on to others
- Connect with parents locally
- Connect with other organisations locally
- Develop new project opportunities
- Develop new recipes and activities
- Collect and record evidence of impact
- Manage budgets
- Check in with and supporting the wider Kids Kitchen team
This role is a freelance hybrid role (virtual from home and at sessions in the community), initially for 16 weeks working a flexible 10 hr week for a total of 120 hrs. The rate is £18 /hr.
- Please send an email with the subject ‘Application for Kids Kitchen Wychavon Hub Coordinator’
- Explain how you fit the points of the person specification in the role; where possible please provide example to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also email email@example.com if you have questions about the role.
If this role doesn’t match your skills but you’re interested in working with us – join our main mailing list. and we’ll keep you updated on openings.
Deadline: Looking to fill the position ASAP
We may close applications early so please apply as soon as possible.