Sessions in your setting
Kids Kitchen grew from what parents needed for themselves and their children so we understand what parents and carers are looking for in a welcoming, informative family activity.
If you run a children’s centre, community space or other setting serving children and families, we can bring Kids Kitchen to you.
Wondering what our sessions are like? Click here to learn more.
Whether you want a one-off or a series of sessions, we can accommodate your needs and get your families cooking together.
- Welcoming, inclusive sessions
- Plant-based, healthy, savoury food suitable for all dietary needs
- Builds confidence in parents to cook with their children
- Encourages parents and children to talk about where their food comes from
- Sharing food preparation and eating build community connections
- Trained, experienced session leaders
- We bring all equipment and ingredients
- Fully insured and risk assessed
What could it look like in your space?
- From-scratch savoury snacks as part of a children’s centre ‘messy play’
- A weekly block of family cooking activities in a nursery
- Pop-ups on fun fays – in parks and other outdoor locations
- Interactive kids activity as part of a Big Lunch
If you have any questions about bringing Kids Kitchen to your setting, please email us.
Find out more about what we can offer by signing up below.