Community Training: How it Works
We love being part of a community which is why you’ll do your training alongside others. You’ll have the support of your fellow trainees as well as the Kids Kitchen community of session leaders and experts.
- Day 1: Welcome Live Intro Session (recording available!)
- Weeks 1-2: Self paced online course to be completed in your own time
- Access to the membership for support
- Live session day 15
- Week 3: 1-1 with Kids Kitchen Mentor
- Weeks 3-6:
- Plan and schedule your own family and friends Kids Kitchen session to get your certificate
- Support sessions
- Week 6:
- 1-1 session debrief and help with legalities, health and hygiene certificate and planning next steps for your sessions
- Week: 6 – 9 weeks
- All training to be completed and getting ready for your first session
- At the end of 9 weeks:
- You transition into our community and continue to run your sessions .