The kids will be...
chopping, mixing, sprinkling, spreading
You can’t go wrong with warm sweet apples. Easy to make and a very popular pudding!
For the apple filling:
4 large pears
4 large apples
1 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
For the crumble:
90g coconut oil
1/2 cup sugar
½ tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Chop the apples and pears into quarters then let children cut them into chunks, it doesn't really matter how big or small.
2. Mix the apples, pears, lemon juice, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
3. Spread the mixture at the bottom of a baking tray.
4. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, oil and salt with your fingers.
5. Spread the oaty mixture on top of the fruity mixture in the baking tray.
6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 190C, or until the top is golden and the juices are bubbling.
Get the recipe's pdf here: